If you missed all of our social media posts this week about the great sponsored days we have at the North Dakota State Fair, here’s a handy list for you 🙂 :
- Friday, July 17 – Midnight Madness
- Extended carnival hours 10 PM – 2 AM!
- You can use your Mega Ride Pass or Unlimited Daily Ride Wristband or tickets
- Sunday, July 19 – UND Sports Day presented by Midco Sports Net
- Stop by the festival tent to meet your favorite UND student-athletes and coaches, get autographs, and win great prizes from Midco Sports Network throughout the day.
- Monday, July 20 – KMOT Pride of Dakota + Ag Days + North Dakota State Fair Food Drive
- Visit with local entrepreneurs and purchase products made exclusively in North Dakota. As a special treat, the ND Department of Agriculture will offer a $1 Hot Dog lunch from 11 AM – 1 PM with all proceeds going to the ND FFA.
- $2 off NPRA Championship Bull Riding General Admission with Pride of Dakota coupon
- $1 off gate admission with donation of a canned food item with all proceeds going to the Salvation Army.
- Tuesday, July 21 – Xcel Energy Family Day + Ag Days + Celebrating 50 Years with 50% Off! + Military Appreciation Day
- Xcel Energy’s Family Day will be focused on safety around electricity and natural gas — education for kids and adults alike! Stop by the table under the festival tent and spin the wheel to try your hand at safety trivia and win some prizes! Kids will also have the opportunity to create cool balloon bracelets and snag a backpack packed with educational safety materials! Visitors can chat with Xcel Energy employees to learn more about energy efficiency and the services that power their lives.
- We’re celebrating 50 years with 50% off all day! On Tuesday, July 21, there will be many half-off deals for all fair-goers to enjoy.
- 50% off Gate Admission with a Coke product (available at the gates).
- 50% off All Day Carnival Ride Wristband (Coupon available at ndstatefair.com/plan/
coupons–promotions until July 13).
- 50% off IMCA Late Model & Hobby Stock Car Races when you say “Celebrating 50 years!” at the Box Office window. (Limited day of show tickets available).
- Receive 50% off your purchase at participating vendors.
- The Fair says “Thank You” to military families by providing discounts during the Fair. A free lunch will be offered from 11 AM – 1 PM. There are also free carnival rides 1 PM – 3 PM with Military ID. Coupons can be obtained at the Chamber of Commerce, State Fair office or on the coupons portion of our website.
- Wednesday, July 22 – KX/Co-op + Ag Days
- Join the local co-ops of North Dakota for a pancake and sausage breakfast served from 7:30 AM – 9:30 AM. Visit with various co-ops throughout the day and enjoy an ice cream social at 2 PM.
- $5 off coupon for $35 unlimited daily carnival ride wristband
- $1 off gate admission with coupon available at participating co-ops and participating Cenex stores
- $1 off Ranch Rodeo general admission – coupon available at participating co-ops and online
- Thursday, July 23 – Senior Day + Newspaper Day + Water Day
- It’s a Circus at the annual Senior Festival sponsored by Trinity Health! Great entertainment, vendor booths, an ice cream social and tons of prize drawings are all part of the fun taking place in the air conditioned Upper Atrium. Festivities start at 10 AM and will commence at 3 PM.
- Water, Water everywhere! Join booth exhibitors under the Festival Tent in the State Fair Park from 10 AM – 4 PM. Take part in trivia games, prize drawings and Frost Fest snow cones! Sponsored by the ND Water Education Foundation.
- 50% off gate admission for senior citizens (65+) until 2 PM
- $1 off gate admission with coupon available in participating newspapers statewide
- $5 off coupon for $35 unlimited daily carnival ride wristband available in participating newspapers statewide
- Friday, July 24 – 811 Day
- New to the State Fair this year, ND One Call will be displaying a custom 811 motorcycle and pickup under the festival tent. Along with other numerous sponsor giveaways the first 811 people to the tent will get a FREE T-Shirt! ND One Call will be providing hydrovacing & line locating demonstrations.
All of the sponsors can be found under the festival tent during the day! And don’t forget to get your coupons at local co-ops, in newspapers statewide, and on our website.
I just wanted to know if there was an actual page to print off coupons for midway rides or do you need to pick up coupons at a certain place in Minot? When you tell me to go to Coupons & Promotions, it doesn’t say anything about printing off coupons for midway rides. Very confusing. Would be nice to hear back from someone explaining this. Thanks!