Do you enjoying taking pictures? Is photography your niche? Then come to the 2012 North Dakota State Fair, take photos and enter them in the 1st ever Flickr Photo Contest. You can enter one photo per person for each category. This year’s categories are:
- Special Events
- Fair Food
We are asking photographers like you to post up to 5 photos, one per category per person, to the North Dakota State Fair Flickr page and tag them to be eligible for our Flickr Photo Contest.
The winner from each category will receive $100 and the overall grand prize for Best of Show will be $500! The photos will be judged by photography judges from other photo contests at the Fair. Once they have decided on the top photo from each category those photos will be posted to our NDSF Facebook page where our fans will vote for Best of Show.
- Add up to five photos, one per category, to the NDSF Flickr site by July 30 at 8am
- Upload images of 300 dpi at full size
- Tag your photo with “NDSFPhotoContest2012” (If you forget to tag your photo it will not be entered in the contest. NDSF is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete entries or technical errors.)
- Only photos uploaded to the NDSF Flickr page with the proper tag will be eligible for the contest
- One photo will be declared the winner
- Judges will select up to five finalists during the week of July 30th, which will be posted to NDSF Facebook page for voting. To vote, click ‘like’ on your favorite photo(s).
- Voting will take place for one week beginning August 6th and Winners will be announced on August 13th.
- Winning photos will be published on our Facebook page, website, social media outlets and in some cases, our publications. Winners also receive a NDSF prize pack.
Start snappin’ and we’ll see ya at the Fair!