2017 Minot Flea Market Schedule

9 February 2017 by , 7 Comments

The Minot Flea Market is the biggest of its kind in the entire state of North Dakota. Many people come to sell their antiques, collectibles, or other valuable items, while others sell their homemade crafts, products, and foods. There is something for everyone at the Minot Flea Market! Admission is ONLY $1.00 (ages 10 and under FREE) To inquire about vendor booth space please contact Fabian Zeltinger at (701)340-7930.

7 Responses to “2017 Minot Flea Market Schedule”

1. Jay Hillier 4 September 2017 at 5:26 pm #

I used to be one of Richard’s Anchor Dealers with 1200 square feet on a double end cap. I haven’t been back to Minot since 2011. I am interested in setting up a smaller 2-3 booths (I require about 200 square feet and an electrical outlet) in your October show. I need details such as all costs associated with booth rental and size of booth and choices of locations in the arena. Also which arena? I am most familiar with the Northwest and center north auditoriums. Please do not email me but rather snail mail me this information – and call me 701=657-2373 please.

2. Lisa Keller 8 September 2017 at 8:46 pm #

Wondering if you still have vendor space for October 14 & 15. An end cap is preferred.

3. Larry Atwood 6 October 2017 at 11:49 pm #

Need 1 spot for Oct. 14-15

4. William Wasil 16 October 2017 at 7:31 am #

Hello, I would like to sell some home decorations, slightly used children clouths, childrens collectors toys, and sporting goods in good condition at your next flea market 11 & 12 November please.

Please let me know if this is possible.

Thank you, William Wasil (701) 818-7657 wasil44@yahoo.com

5. Gary Kanning 17 October 2017 at 1:51 pm #

I’m interested in a booth on Nov 11&12 . We make one of a kind barn wood projects. We are from Plentywood Mt. My cell is 605 863 2583 Thanks Gary.

6. Teri Haugen 8 November 2017 at 8:53 pm #

Hi,
    I was wondering how many tables would fit in an indoor wall space and if you give discounts for setting up both days? Thank you.

7. Cindy Clark 26 November 2017 at 6:54 pm #

Is there any space open for weekend Of Dec. 2 and 3. I would like two places if possible, Crafts, and misc. household along with women’s jeans.