We are in search of North Dakota’s best bakers, chefs, crafters, green thumbs and photographers to display their finest work at the North Dakota State Fair! It’s time to go through your cookbooks, craft bins and Pinterest boards and get started on your competitive exhibits. Popular categories are sure to be knitting, photography, baking and the new Upcycling contest.
If you have never exhibited at the Fair before, there is no better time than 2014. The process for entering an exhibit is simple.
- Visit ndstatefair.com to download a copy or stop by the State Fair office to get a hard copy of the Competitive Exhibit Handbook.
- Browse through the different divisions and classes and pick the ones that interest you.
- Then it’s time to have fun and get creative preparing your entries.
- Fill out the entry forms found in the handbook and turn them in or, better yet, enter online at ndstatefair.com by July 8, 2014
- Bring your entries to the Fair office by July 14 (July 8 for photography) to be judged.
- Visit your projects during the Fair to see what ribbons and prize money you have earned!
For more information or to request a competitive exhibit book please call the North Dakota State Fair office at 701-857-7620. The competitive exhibit books will also be available to download as a pdf from www.ndstatefair.com.