We are asking photographers like you to post up to 5 photos, one per category per person, to your own flickr page and tag them to be eligible for our Flickr Photo Contest.This year’s categories are:
- Special Events
- Fair Food
The winner from each category will receive $100 and the overall grand prize for Best of Show will be $500! The photos will be judged by photography judges from other photo contests at the Fair. Once they have decided on the top photo from each category those photos will be posted to our NDSF Facebook page where our fans will vote for Best of Show.
- Add up to five photos, one per category, to the NDSF Flickr site by July 30 at 8am
- Upload images of 300 dpi at full size
- Only photos uploaded to Flickr with the proper tag will be eligible for the contest (If you forget to tag your photo it will not be entered in the contest. NDSF is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete entries or technical errors.)
- Tag Special Events photos as ndstatefairspecialevents
- Tag Horse/Rodeo as ndstatefairhorse
- Tag Livestock as ndstatefairlivestock
- Tag Fair Food photos as ndstatefairfood
- Tag Carnival photos as ndstatefaircarnival
- One photo will be declared the winner
- Judges will select up to five finalists during the week of August 6th, which will be posted to NDSF Facebook pagefor voting. To vote, click ‘like’ on your favorite photo(s).
- Voting will take place for one week beginning August 6th and Winners will be announced on August 13th.
- Winning photos will be published on our Facebook page, website, social media outlets and in some cases, our publications. Winners also receive a NDSF prize pack.
- If you are having any problems loading your pictures call Erin or Amber at 701-857-7620.
Start snappin’ and we’ll see ya at the Fair!