We’ve been noticing that since we have a lot of new people in Minot and in Western North Dakota not everyone knows what the Grandstand Country Showpass is! The Grandstand Country Showpass is…. The only ticket you need to see 5 nights of the best country concerts and 2 nights of auto events and is only $75 for standing room in front of the stage or $85 for seats in the Grandstand.
This year’s Grandstand Country Showpass will provide you admission into:
– Tracy Lawrence on Friday, July 22
– Lady Antebellum on Sunday, July 24
– The IMCA Modified and Stock Car Races on Monday, July 25*
– The Dacotah Bank Enduro Race on Tuesday, July 26*
– The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band on Wednesday, July 27*
– The Charlie Daniels Band on Thursday, July 28
– Toby Keith on Friday, July 29
* The auto races and the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band concert is general admission, so all tickets (even Reserved Grandstand Country Showpasses) are for seating on a first come first seated basis.
The Grandstand Country Showpass is the only way you are able to see these concerts and events as there are no individual concert or daily concert / event tickets available. So get your pass soon!
The Grandstand Country Showpass can be purchased online, at the State Fair Office on the North Dakota State Fairgrounds, by phone at 701-852-3247 or at the State Fair ticket kiosk located in the Herberger’s Court of the Dakota Square Mall. Our only advice is that you get your Showpass soon since in 2010 the Showpass sold out!