DECA Members from Minot High School are working with the North Dakota State Fair to complete their Business Operations Research Project. The objectives of the project are:
- To identify the North Dakota State Fair’s current usage of social media for the promotional activites
- To design a research study to determine the appropriate social media selection
- To conduct the research (in depth interviews, focus groups, customer surveys, etc)
- Based on the results of the reasearch, develop a strategic plan to enhance or introduce social networking in the promotional activities
- To present the research findings and proposed strategic plan to the North Dakota State Fair
The purpose of the project is to develop a strategic plan to enhance or introduce a social networking component to the current promotional plan to the North Dakota State Fair. Social networking uses electronic media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, podcasts, virtual worlds/communities, friend lists, videos, blogs, etc. to capture and retain a specific target market. Using the North Dakota State Fair, DECA members will research the current and potential use of social networking and its effectiveness. DECA members will develop a strategic plan to enhance or introduce social networking into the current promotional activities.
Please help out the Minot High DECA team and the North Dakota State Fair! Fill out this survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2WSXKK7