2010 State Fair Tickets on Sale March 25 (Minot, ND) North Dakota State Fair Grandstand Showpass, Mega Ride, Family Fun Pack, Bull Riding and Gate Admission tickets go on sale Thursday, March 25 at 8:00 a.m. Purchasing tickets is easy and secure online at www.ndstatefair.com. Tickets are also available at the North Dakota State Fair Office, weekdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; or by calling 701-852-FAIR or 701-857-7620. Click HERE to buy tickets online.
Tickets available for purchase on March 25 will include:
• The Grandstand Showpass includes seven nights of entertainment for $85 Reserved Seating or $75 Standing Room. (Individual country concert tickets will not be sold in 2010). Friday, July 23 – Brooks & Dunn Sunday, July 25 – Eric Church with special guest The Band Perry Monday, July 26 – Enduro Auto Race Tuesday, July 27 – Dacotah Bank Demo Derby Wednesday, July 28 – Front Fenders and Collector’s Car Show Friday, July 30 – Darius Rucker Saturday, July 31 – Sugarland.
• The Family Fun Pack includes two adult daily gate admissions, two junior daily gate admissions, two daily-unlimited carnival wristbands, and four grandstand auto event admissions. It can be used on July 26, 27 or 28 only. The pack is $50 and must be purchased by July 2.
• The Advanced Mega-Ride Carnival Pass is $50 and must be purchased by July 2, after July 2 the Mega-Ride is $60. The Mega-Ride can also be purchased at Marketplace Foods in Minot.
• Adult Daily Gate passes are $7 each and Child Daily Gate passes (ages 7 to 12) are $3 each. Ages 6 and under are free.
• Adult Season Gate passes are $20 and provide nine days of gate admission. Child Season Gate passes (ages 7 to 12) are $15 for the nine day pass. Ages 6 and under are free.
• NPRA Championship Bull Riding is scheduled Tuesday, July 27 & Wednesday, July 28 during the Fair. Tickets are $14 for adults and $6 for children ages 7 to 12, 6 and under are free.
KISS and Buckcherry tickets will go on sale Wednesday, April 7th at 8am. Dates for the 2010 North Dakota State Fair are July 23 – July 31. More information is available at www.ndstatefair.com.